- Arlington, VA
- Trammell Crow
- General Contractor
- Harvey Cleary Builders
- Infrastructure Design-Build
This 11-story luxury residential condominium contains a total of 159 units. This Trammell Crow project was a part of a $100 million expansion of the Village at Shirlington, a master-planned mixed-use development that includes residential, retail, office, hotel, and cultural spaces.
Mid-Atlantic Control Systems performed the following:
- Designed a cabling plant for video, voice, and data infrastructure with the architect and electrical design contractors.
- Designed voice, video, and data distribution centers.
- Designed individual tenant space technology connection center and infrastructure.
- Provided detailed design and implementation documentation for all technology infrastructures.
- Installed, implemented, and configured all network and distribution infrastructure systems.
- Created an as-built set of wiring diagrams for each tenant space.